Khamis, 22 Oktober 2009

My New Album=[Miley Cyrus]=


1. Kicking And Screaming

“So get down and get off
Let me show you what you'll be missing
We break up, you break down
Gonna drag you through this kicking and screaming"

2. Party In The USA

“So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflies fly away
I'm noddin' my head like yeah
I'm movin' my hips like yeah
I got my hands up,
They're playin' my song
I know I'm gonna be OK
Yeah, it's a party in the USA
Yeah, it's a party in the USA”

3. When I Look At You

“When I look at you
I see forgiveness
I see the truth
You love me for who I am
Like the stars hold the moon
Right there where they belong
And I know I'm not alone
Yeah when my world is falling apart
When there's no light
To break up the dark
That's when I
I look at you”


4. The Time Of Our Lives


“Let's have the time of our lives!
Like there’s no one else around
Just throw your hands up high
Even when they try to take us down
Let's have the time of our lives
Till the lights burn out
Let's laugh until we cry
Life is only what you make it now
Let's have the time of our lives!”

5. Talking Is Cheap

“I’m so jealous, restless, relentless
That’s just me
I'm so crazy, lately
Come on, let it be
Don't make me beg for the things I need
You know what they say
When there’s a will there’s a way
Lies are free, talk is cheap”

6. Obsessed

“Why do I just lie awake and think of you?
I need some sleep
Tomorrow I have things to do
Every time I close my eyes I see your face
So I try to read, but all I do is lose my place
Am I obsessed with you?
I do my best not to want you
But I do all the time
I do all the time”

7. Before The Storm

“I know this isn’t what I wanted
Never thought it'd come this far
Just thinking back to where we started
and how we lost all that we are
I don’t want to let her go
I'm standing out in the rain
I need to know if it’s over
Cause I will leave you alone
Flooded with all this pain
Knowing that I'll never hold her
Like I did before the storm”

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

what do you think?