Khamis, 22 Oktober 2009

What I Like Most About Hari Raya Aidilfitri?


Hye, everyone! It’s me again.. For this time, I want to tell you what I like most about Hari Raya Aidilfitri. It’s different with Hari Raya Aidiladha because I’m celebrate it in more happiness campared to Aidiladha where my family will go back to hometown and celebrate it with my relatives.


What I like most about Aidilfitri? The first thing that I like is about the foods. There are various of food during Hari Raya such as Lemang, Ketupat, Rendang, Sambal Kacang Lontong, Soto and various type of cookies. This all kind of foods make me can’t stand to eat them. Usually, I will gain weight for about 4 or 5kg during Hari Raya. But it’s ok! I’m never worry about my weight because at one time, my weight will loss itself.


The second thing I like about Hari Raya is we can visit friends and relatives’ houses. We also can meet old friends and even new friends. At those house, of cause they will provide many food. That’s what I’m waiting for! While having meals, we can talk and the memories of the past will flashback and make us miss the past time.


The third thing I like most about Hari Raya is collect ‘Duit Raya’. Usually, Duit Raya are given when we visit someone’s house. But I upset to think that I’m not get many duit raya for this year compared

to previous year just because I’m not a kid anymore! This is unfair!


Emm.. I think that all for this time..Hope all of you celebrate this Hari Raya Aidilfitri with all of the happiness..Selamat Hari Raya!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

what do you think?